- Home inspections are conducted by highly qualified Inspectors who are trained, LICENSED professionals.
- The ideal Inspector will have a home construction background with experience repairing, improving, or restoring homes.
- New home builders will not have seen the problems that arise in homes after they begin to age. As a result, they do not have the practical, hands-on knowledge that is required of an ideal Inspector.
- Also, some Inspectors have civil or other engineering backgrounds ... again, they will not have the experience that only comes through tearing apart and rebuilding a home.
- The Inspector will be in your home approximately 2-4 hours ... longer, if trouble is found or the home is large (2,500+ sq. ft.).
- Try to attend the inspection yourself: you will receive invaluable information that will help you make sound financial decisions! As you walk together, a good Inspector will discuss with you everything that is found and take photographs that will be used in the report. The photos will be powerful reminders of each individual problem and, combined with your personal experience and the information you discussed with the Inspector, you will be better prepared to select the right solutions for the problems that are revealed.
- If you are not in the area, have your realtor or a representative attend the inspection on your behalf -- but ONLY as a second choice!
- After the inspection, the Inspector will summarize the observations, prepare a very detailed report, and get the report to you the next day -- even sooner if there is a structural concern or a health hazard.
- The report will be delivered electronically or in hard copy - whichever you prefer.
- PRICE: The cost of the inspection depends upon the size of the home, the property, and the complexity of the inspection. The larger the home, the more time is required to do the inspection, and therefore the price is higher. I will be able to provide you with a price after we discuss these details.
- For more details, see the following sections of this website:
- Report Content click here
- My Qualifications click here
- Frequently Asked Questions click here
Call or Text: 843-592-8387 l Email: firstname.lastname@example.org l 330 Robert Smalls Pkwy., Ste. 24-166 l Beaufort, SC 29906