- How long will the inspection take (how long will you be on site)?
inspected on the property (i.e., guesthouses), and what is found.
- Do I have to be there during the inspection?
will help you make sound financial decisions! As you walk together, a good
Inspector will discuss with you everything that is found and take photographs
that will be used in the report. The photos will be powerful reminders of each
individual problem and, combined with your personal experience and the
information you discussed on-site with the Inspector, you will be better
prepared to select the right solutions for the problems that are revealed.
- When will I receive the inspection report?
-- Immediate notification if findings reveal danger to the dwelling or that a
health hazard is present.
- How long will the report be?
will be approximately 20-25 pages.
-- The report will begin with a concise summary page that pinpoints the
issues that should be addressed prior to closing.
-- Icons will be used throughout the report to bring your attention to specific
issues like health hazards, structural problems, electrical, roofing, and
plumbing issues, etc.
-- I will be available to help you interpret and truly understand what you are
- What format will the report be in?
- Will photographs be included?
- You do NEW home inspections ... why should I inspect a new home?
house. This is understandable: we have been conditioned to believe that
consumer products of all types will be delivered without defects. Unfortunately,
this is not true, especially in the new home construction market.
- What if the inspection report reveals problems?
means that you will know in advance what to expect. If your budget is tight,
or if you don't wish to become involved in future repair work, this information
will be extremely important to you.
- Can you come back and inspect the house again after the work is completed, to ensure the problems were corrected what you found during the inspection?
fee is almost always lower than the original inspection price as I will be limiting
my examination to specific items.
- If the house proves to be in good condition, did I really need an inspection?
You will also have learned many things about your new home from the
inspector's written report, and will want to keep that information for future
- When do I pay?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Phone: 800-726-0083 | Email: email@example.com