- How long will the inspection take (how long will you be on site)?
the property (i.e., guesthouses), and what is found.
- Do I have to be there during the inspection?
make sound financial decisions! As you walk together, a good Inspector will discuss with you
everything that is found and take photographs that will be used in the report. The photos will
be powerful reminders of each individual problem and, combined with your personal
experience and the information you discussed on-site with the Inspector, you will be
better prepared to select the right solutions for the problems that are revealed.
- When will I receive the inspection report?
-- Immediate notification if findings reveal danger to the dwelling or that a health hazard is
- How long will the report be?
approximately 20-25 pages.
-- The report will begin with a concise summary page that pinpoints the issues that should
be addressed prior to closing.
-- Icons will be used throughout the report to bring your attention to specific issues like
health hazards, structural problems, electrical, roofing, and plumbing issues, etc.
-- I will be available to help you interpret and truly understand what you are reading.
Buying a home is a big financial commitment ... we will be there to help you understand the
home's issues so that you are able to make your decision with more confidence and
- What format will the report be in?
- Will photographs be included?
- You do NEW home inspections ... why should I inspect a new home?
understandable: we have been conditioned to believe that consumer products of all types will
be delivered without defects. Unfortunately this is not true, especially in the new home construction
- What if the inspection report reveals problems?
know in advance what to expect. If your budget is tight, or if you don't wish to become
involved in future repair work, this information will be extremely important to you.
- Can you come back and inspect the house again after the work is completed, to ensure the problems were corrected what you found during the inspection?
always lower than the original inspection price as I will be limiting my examination to specific
- If the house proves to be in good condition, did I really need an inspection?
learned many things about your new home from the inspector's written report, and will want
to keep that information for future reference.
- When do I pay?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
Call or Text: 843-592-8387 or 912-388-6581 l Email: email@example.com